- We consider SMS to be a compelling tool for delivering useful information, alerts and notifications.
- Any registered user of SMS ALERT can send SMS to his/her friends, family, colleagues, clients, contacts etc. using our service.
- Users are strictly forbidden from registering multiple times to try demo. One demo account is sufficient to evaluate the service and features offered by SMS ALERT.
- SMS ALERT strictly forbids SPAM messages to be sent from our service at any time.
Conditions specific to Promotional Route
Promotional SMS will only be processed between 9AM to 9PM (respective country time-zone).
- SMS ALERT reserves the right to reject or store in queue the SMS submitted after 9PM to be processed in route 1 working hours.
- Sender IDs are subjected to availability in recipient’s country.
- If the national telecom regulatory of a country provides Do Not Disturb (DND) number database, then promotional SMS’s will not be delivered on these (DND) numbers.
Conditions specific to Transactional Route
- Telecom regularities may ask to register yourself before you send SMS to a country.
- If a valid complaint is filed against you, Monetary fine may be implied (subject to laws constituted by regulatory authority.)
- If system algorithm filters an SMS as promotional, manual review is possible.
Content that is prohibited.
- Our Service doesn’t allow spam or any sort of offensive or illegal content.
- We do not send SMS that violate CAN-SPAM Act;
- Sexually explicit messages;
- Marketing SMS to a list of people without their permission (unsolicited commercial SMS.)
- We review each profile to make sure it meets our terms of service, which help us maintain deliverability for all of our clients.
- Please understand that some industries or “niches” return more abuse and spam complaints than average. We cannot risk our server’s reputation and connectivity with operators, which affects each users profile. Our service does not accept SMS campaigns, that offer types of services, products, or content listed below:
- Escort and dating services;
- Lottery services;
- Online and direct pharmaceutical sales, including but not limited to health and sexual well-being products, prescription and counterfeit drugs;
- Work from home, make money online, and lead generation opportunities (“get rich quick”, “build your wealth”, “financial independence”);
- Pyramid schemes or multi-level channel, network and/or referral marketing (MLM) businesses used for prospecting or recruiting;
- Affiliate marketing;
- Debt collections, credit repair and debt relief offerings;
- Mortgages and loans;
- Nutritional, herbal, and vitamin supplements;
- Adult novelty items or references;
- List brokers or list rental services;
- Illegal goods, pirated software or media;
- Odds making and betting/gambling services, including but not limited online poker or casino games.
Our Definition of Illegally Collected Number Lists
- A number list is legit if the recipient agreed to receive SMS from you.
- The illegal ways of collecting mailing lists are:
- Renting/buying numbers from a third-party.
- Collecting from Yellow Pages, online directories, etc.
- Getting numbers with the help of number extracting softwares.
Our Definition of SMS Spam
- We consider any unsolicited, unexpected, or unwanted SMS sent to the recipients in order to extort their valuables from them or to mislead them to be SPA
- SMS must comply with the following principles:
- No false, invalid or misleading information in the body of SMS should be sent using SMS ALERT Service.
- No SMS must be sent to recipients without having previously obtained her/his consent.
- Text displayed must clearly state or illustrate the service that is offered.
- Marketing campaigns must clearly identify who is providing the service (originator) and clearly state the expense of the service promoted.
- It is strictly forbidden to send messages to illegally collected numbers via SMS ALERT servers.
Anti-Spam Policy Enforcement
Any evidence of users not adhering to this anti-spam policy will cause immediate disconnection of user spam messages sending, suspension of the service and might also result in freezing of all money to ensure an immediate end to the violation until the details are cleared up.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms and Conditions on this page.
These terms and conditions are effective as of 2020-08-25
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.