The SMS Alert Order Notifications app is very useful, when you want to get notified via SMS after placing an order. Buyer and seller both can get SMS notification after an order is placed. SMS notification options can be customized in the admin panel very easily.
Install SMS Alert – Ecwid App from Ecwid App Marketplace.
- For this navigate to App market under Apps in your Ecwid admin panel.
- Here search for SMS Alert, and Install the app.
- After the installation is complete you will need to enter your SMS Alert account credentials, to link it with Ecwid.
- In case you do not have an account on SMS Alert, you can signup for a free demo account by clicking on the link within the app.
- Enter your SMS Alert credentials and then click on verify and continue.
- Once your account is verified successfully, SMS notifications will start automatically.
- To configure messages to customers on different events, navigate to Customer Templates tab.
- Here you can customise the text for each event and can also make it dynamic using the variables.
- To use the variables, simply click on the tokens that are available just above the messages.
- In case you do not want to send message on any of the events, you can simply disable the notification by clicking on the toggle button.
- Once you are done with the changes, please ensure to click on the save button.
- Admin notifications can be configured from the admin templates tab, exactly like we did for customer templates, that is you can customise texts for different events to be sent to admin.
- Please ensure to enter the admin mobile number under the general settings tab in order to send notifications to admin as well, you can enter multiple numbers for admin here, and notification will be sent to all the numbers.