How to integrate SMS Alert with OpenCart 2
Among the variety of available shopping carts, OpenCart is one of the best solution for online or eCommerce business. If you are an owner of any online business, you will surely be needing a shopping functionality in your website and OpenCart is one of the easy option to help you and your customers to complete the shopping task easily and efficiently.
Our OpenCart 2 extension is a must have extension for any Opencart store, whether you are a small store or large, sending SMS at different order status’s enhances the overall user experience and helps in converting one time customers into repeat customers.
This plugin requires vQmod, refer FAQ for details.
Download the SMS Alert extension from official Opencart Marketplace.
- Upload the extension in your Opencart store.
- Now go to the System>>Users>>User Group. Click on the Administrator group.
- Here you will find all the modules which are uploaded. In the listed modules search for SMS Alert and give permission to access and modify it for Administrator group.
- Now go to Extensions select SMS Alert and click on install.
- After installing SMS Alert, click on the edit button.
- Enter SMS Alert user name and password
- click on verify api
- then finally click on save changes.
- Installation is done and it is ready to use.
How to install VQMOD?
Download VQMOD from this link. Open your browser and type the url https://YOUR_DOMAIN/vqmod/install/ On successful installation you will get a message stating VQMOD HAS BEEN INSTALLED IN YOUR SYSTEM