Bitrix24 is an easy and free CRM system .We have tried to make easier for the customers to be integrated with us through Bitrix24 by following easy steps.
You can find our addon from Bitrix24 Marketplace.
- Login to your Bitrix24 account and navigate to applications and search for SMS Alert.
- Click on Install button to install it for your Bitrix 24 account
- Grant necessary permissions, to users and roles, and then click on Configure SMS Alert credentials.
- Navigate to SMS Alert app and enter your SMS Alert credentials and click on verify and contiune button.
- Select the default country to which you want to send SMS.
- Select senderid, for demo accounts the default senderid is CVDEMO.
- Finally click on save changes.
Can you add some custom fields in SMS sending module?
SMS Alert does not modify any user/admin interface, the sms sending and history interface is a common interface provided by Bitrix24 for all SMS Connectors.
Few of my variables are not being replaced in SMS Content
Replacing of variables is taken care by Bitrix24, and SMS Alert does not modify any sms content.
What is the mobile number format supported by Bitrix?
Bitrix supports three formats for mobile number i.e. E.164(eg. +918010551055), International(eg. +91 801 055 1055), National: (eg. 91 (801055) 1055)