Zapier lets you connect SMS Alert to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
- Sign In your zapier account then click this link SMS Alert , from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps for SMS Alert.
- Here, We will integrate SMS Alert with Google Sheet. Click on Try it button.Choose Google Sheet accounts and click Continue button.
- Select your spreadsheet and worksheet then click on Continue button.
- Choose App and choose Action Event and click on Continue button.
- Here choose your SMS Alert account if you have already added otherwise click on Add New Account button.
- After that select your SMS Alert senderid,mobile number and sms text.
- After that select your SMS Alert senderid,mobile number and sms text then click on continue button.
- Now your zap is ready,click on turn it on button.