SMS Alert is a powerful and robust online SMS platform capable of sending thousands of SMS messages with just a click. The SMS Alert extension is an exclusive tool that equips your Zoho CRM with SMS features using our smsalert.co.in service. Send custom SMS with a friendly interface. The customer will also love it, as they will be notified via SMS from your Zoho CRM, helping increase customer satisfaction and reducing after-sales support and manual work in sending updates to customers. Whether you’ve just launched your business, or you’ve been on the market for a while, you can use this extension, and you’ll quickly notice how much your customers appreciate it.
- First of all navigate to settings and there click on all under marketplace.
- Here search for SMS Alert, and then click on Install.
- Wait for the entension to install completely.
- After the extension is installed, click on settings button.
- Here you have to enter your SMS Alert username, and password, click on verify and continue.
- Once your credentials are verified, click on the save button.
- In case you do not have an account on SMS Alert, please create an account by clicking on this link.
- SMS Alert currently supports 3 ZOHO modules, i.e. Leads, Contacts, and accounts..
- However you can use SMS Alert from workflow rules in all your modules.
- So, you will find Send SMS button on listing page and detailed view page of these three modules.
- Sending messages from all these three modules is exactly same, so we will demostrate it from leads page.
- On leads listing page, select one or more leads to which you want to send the message, and then click on Send SMS button.
- Here on this page you have to select the senderid from which you wish to send the message, please note in demo the senderid will always be CVDEMO.
- Then after cross check the contacts to whom you are about to send the message.
- Enter your SMS text, or select from templates
- In sms templates you will find templates that are created on your ZOHO CRM account as well as on your SMS Alert account.
- And finally click on send button.
- Similarly you can send the message from the detailed view page as well.
- You can view the actual delivery reports of all SMS that you send from your ZOHO CRM under the detailed view page.
- Please note these reports are displayed based on the phone and mobile number of the record.