Skip to content
Steps To Integrate The SMS Alert With Tallyprime .
- Download SMSAlert tally plugin from smsalert panel, extract the zip file and copy sms.tcp file and paste in the tally folder where ever your tally is installed or keep in same drive where tally is installed
- Open tallyprime and click F1:Help
- Go to TDLs & AddOns and click F4:Manage Local TDLs
- Do “Yes”, Load selected TDL files on startup then click enter
- Select sms.tcp file and click enter two times and here sms.tcp file will be loaded.
- To configure smsalert, go to Gateway of Tally and SMS Alert tab will be shown, click on that.
- A new window will appear in that window you have to fill the Account Details of your SMS Alert Panel and in Right side You can see the two buttons first is account details and another is sms template
- After Saving the account details then for setting the Sms Template you can see the sms template button right side to a window by clicking on that a sms template window will appear as you can see in the below figure in that i have already set a template or you can also set a template but note that you have to use the variable which are given in that.
- If You want to send a message for closing balance then go to Display More Reports->Account Books->Ledger after that you can select a ledger on which you want to send a message in that you can see the Send SMS button or you can press Alt+F12 button for sendng an SMS .