Fluent Forms is a easy form builder plugin of WordPress. We have tried to make easier to send SMS to users through Fluent Forms by following easy steps.
- Go to Fluent Forms.
- Create your form in Fluent Forms.
- Create a numeric field for phone number.
- Then Click on Publish Button.
- Go to SMS Alert >> Fluent Form >> Customer Notifications.
- Here enable your form and expand that form to configure SMS and OTP settings.
- Here, you will have to select your numeric field created in 3rd step.
- For admin notifications go to SMS Alert >> Fluent Form >> Admin Notifications.
- Then Click on Save Changes Button.