SMS Alert for Woo Commerce.
WooCommerce has everything you need to get your eCommerce business up and running. It is a powerful and dynamic e-commerce plugin that helps you sell any of your product beautifully. Integrating SMS with WooCommerce will help your business in sending out quick SMS notifications to your customers pertaining delivery-status and transaction.
Used by million of brands of all sizes, it offers both basic and advanced features to help you grow and manage your eCommerce business. This is also a very smart way to keep in touch with your customers and letting them know about your latest offers and discounts.
How to install SMS Alert for Woo Commerce.
- First log in to your WordPress account go to plugins on the left side of the menu options and click on add new button.
- In this section, search for SMS Alert option and click on install now button
- After the installation is completed, click on activate button.
How To Configure SMS Alert
- Here you need to go to the WooCommerce setting option and then click on the SMS Alert v tab and fill all the general settings
- Now in Customer Templates enable the SMS Events and Write the SMS content you want to send in text area
- Enable Admin notification from admin templates
- To Enable OTP for order and registration, go to advance settings
- These are the SMS Notifications that will be delivered to the customers at the time of purchasing any product and other status.
- Long SMS
- Developers API