Just getting started? We recommend reading the “SMS ALERT” user manual
that will guide you through everything you need to know about your SMS Alert Account and services related to it.
The Basic “HOW TO REGISTER”-
1) Open SMS Alert Website –
- Access www.smsalert.co.in in your Web Browser Window ,to get
2) Tap on the Register/Login option –
- Click the menu for various options,and click “Register” given at the end of the menu, You can also access the “Login” and “Register” Options directly given on the website.
3) Fill in your basic details –
- The dialog-box will appear asking your basic information like User Name , Name, Email and Mobile Number, all of which are mandatory to fill.
4) Signing up with Facebook or Google Account –
- You can also Sign up through Google or Facebook Account, upon Successfully registering, it will confirm your basic information and you need to provide your mobile number to complete the profile. After which an OTP would be send to your given mobile number for the authorisation, enter the OTP to proceed further.
5) Read No-Spam Policy before Submitting –
- Make sure to fill all the details correctly and read the Terms and No-Spam Policy before Registering.
6) You are successfully Registered –
- Voila! Your account has successfully been created.
FIRST STEPS ON HOMEPAGE –
- The Dashboard for your Account will be opened in the starting.
- It will contain all the hands-on information regarding your Sent SMS Detail Summary, Scheduled Reports, Campaign Reports, Your Credit Log Reports etc.
- Various options along the Menu-Bar are highlighted at the top, which will take you to your desired activity centre.
- You can start sending messages to your clients by taping on to the various options.
- How To Reset Your SMSAlert Password
- Valid Schedule Date Time Formats